1. What is Fortetropin®?
Fortetropin® is a fertilized egg yolk-based product processed with patented technology that has been shown to lead to gains in muscle mass in a double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study.
2. How long do I need to take Fortetropin® in order to gain muscle?
Subjects taking Fortetropin® that participated in our human clinical study gained muscle relative to the placebo groups over a period of 3 months.
3. I took Fortetropin® for 3 months and I am happy with the muscle mass that I have gained. Do I still need to keep taking Fortetropin®?
Yes. Fortetropin® is a natural myostatin reducing agent. If you stop taking Fortetropin® and performing exercise, your myostatin levels will return back to normal.
4. Are the eggs that you buy at the supermarket fertilized?
Generally, eggs that are sold at the supermarket are not fertilized.
5. How does Fortetropin® work?
Fortetropin® helps to reduce levels of myostatin in your body. Myostatin is a protein in your body that “puts the brakes” on the development of new muscle tissue. Fortetropin® also increases the activity of pathways in your body that promote the development of new muscle tissue while decreasing the activity of pathways in your body that lead to the degradation of muscle tissue.
6. What is myostatin?
Myostatin is a protein in your body that “puts the brakes” on the development of new muscle tissue. Myostatin acts to ensure that you do not gain too much muscle mass; gaining too much muscle mass would put strain on your skeletal system and could possibly lead to fractures. Reducing myostatin levels will help you gain more lean muscle mass.
7. How is Fortetropin® made?
Fortetropin® is manufactured by processing fertilized egg yolk with patented technology that involves pasteurization and drying at low temperatures. Unlike traditional heat pasteurization methods, our patented process preserves the natural bioactivity of the complex biomolecules that are naturally present in egg yolk while destroying harmful microorganisms?
8. What is the advantage of taking Fortetropin® over eating raw, fertilized egg yolk?
Raw fertilized egg yolk may contain many harmful microorganisms that can make you very sick. Microorganisms that are associated with raw egg yolk such as Salmonella can cause infections that can possibly even lead to death. Hence, the C.D.C. recommends against eating raw eggs.
9. What is the advantage of taking Fortetropin® over eating cooked eggs?
Cooking eggs destroys harmful microorganisms that can make you very sick but cooking also destroys some of the molecules in egg yolk that help you perform at your best.
10. What is the advantage of taking Fortetropin® over taking whey protein?
Whey protein provides the body with amino acids that are the building blocks for muscle tissue. Fortetropin® is a natural product which allows your body to use amino acids more efficiently and build muscle.
11. Will I gain muscle if I consume Fortetropin® on a regular basis?
Participants in a clinical study who consumed Fortetropin® while performing resistance training exercises twice a week gained more muscle than those who were given a placebo.
12. Do I need to exercise while taking Fortetropin® in order to gain muscle?
We recommend that you exercise while taking Fortetropin®.
13. Is Fortetropin® safe for women to take?
We believe that Fortetropin® is safe for women, provided that they are not allergic to eggs.
14. Is Fortetropin® safe for pregnant women or women who are nursing?
We do not have any safety data for Foretropin® in pregnant women or women who are nursing. We strongly suggest that you discuss this with your physician.
15. Since Fortetropin® contains egg yolk, will consuming Fortetropin® on a regular basis cause my cholesterol to increase?
In our clinical study involving healthy males between 18-21 years of age, we did not observe any significant differences in serum cholesterol levels between the groups that consumed Fortetropin® and the group that consumed the placebo.
16. I suffer from muscular dystrophy. Will Fortetropin® help me gain muscle?
We have not evaluated Fortetropin® in patients with muscular dystrophy.
17. I suffer from Parkinson’s Disease. Will Fortetropin® help me?
We have not evaluated Fortetropin® in patients with Parkinson’s Disease.
18. I suffer from ALS. Will Fortetropin® help me?
We have not evaluated Fortetropin® in patients with ALS.
19. Does Fortetropin® contain steroids?
Fortetropin® does not contain any steroids. Fortetropin® is a safe, all-natural product produced from fertilized egg yolk using patented technology.
20. Does Fortetropin® contain testosterone?
Fortetropin® does not contain testosterone. Fortetropin® is a safe, all-natural product produced from fertilized egg yolk using patented technology.
21. Does Fortetropin® contain creatine?
Fortetropin® does not contain creatine.
22. What is the advantage of taking Fortetropin® over creatine to gain muscle mass?
Fortetropin® is a safe, all-natural product produced from fertilized egg yolk using patented technology. There is concern that at high doses, creatine can harm the kidney, liver, or heart function.
23. What is the advantage of taking Fortetropin® over testosterone to gain muscle mass?
Fortetropin® is a safe, all-natural product produced from fertilized egg yolk using patented technology. Fortetropin® is available as an over-the-counter (OTC) product. Testosterone requires a prescription from a physician and can only be taken under the strict supervision of a physician as taking testosterone can lead to serious long-term side-effects.
24. What are some of the side effects that are associated with Fortetropin®?
Fortetropin® should not be consumed by anyone with an allergy to eggs.